Personal Blog

Internet is make me Crazy

Post by

Internet is make me Crazy because always make me more don't know. The first i knew of internet is chatting Yahoo Messenger, and mIRC. after that, i knew blog in blogger.com. i create blog and learn step by step so i have a blog www.ajurna.net.

I happy can make blog with tutorials in internet, i also have blog Indonesian language with traffic four thousand per day. but, i can't monetize that blog the maximum because Google Adsense not yet support blog indonesian language. So, now i will learn English and i will create blog language English.

Say my teacher "If you want learn English, you should try read, write, speak with English language ". From this moment, I will write in this blog step by step and post by post with English language. i'am sorry if my writing disordered.



ajurNAstar

English Language

Komentar Para Tamu

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
artist photos